|Elements||Mass fraction, %|
- Mass fraction of tellurium except T1 grade is determined as 100% less overall mass fractions of standardized impurities.
- Mass fraction of silica and sodium in T-sT tellurium as well as sulfur in T-U tellurium is controlled by the manufacturing technology within standard process parameters and is defined from time to time at the customer’s request.
- Mass fraction of cadmium, arsenic, mercury, tin, chromium, gallium, indium, cobalt, bismuth, magnesium, manganese, antimony in T-sCh tellurium is controlled by the manufacturer’s technology within standard process parameters and is defined from time to time at the customer’s request.
- Mass fraction of selenium in T-sCh tellurium is defined but not standardized.
- Sulfur T-U tellurium and silica and sodium in T-sT tellurium are disregarded when calculating the number and total amount of standardized impurities.
GUARANTEED STORAGE PERIOD
The storage period of powdered tellurium is 7 years since the date of production, and it is unlimited for tellurium bars.
- How to buy
- Industrial explosives
- Refined Precious Metals
- Rare earth metals
- Precious Metal Compounds
- Gold mining chemicals
- Wood preservation products
- Industrial chemistry
- Copper sulphate pentahydrate technical grade
- Copper Sulphate pentahydrate feed grade
- Copper carbonate feed grade
- Copper carbonate basic
- Copper sulphate pentahydrate with anti-caking agent
- Boric acid
- Borax Pentahydrate
- Borax decahydrate
- Ferrous sulfate monohydrate
- Prilled Urea automotive-grade for Ad-Blue
- AdBlue – the reducing agent of nitrogen oxides AUS 32
- Liquid Nitrogen
- DRY ICE (Solid Carbon Dioxiede)
- Mineral Fertilisers
- Cellulose & lignin
- Ore and Ore Concentrates
- Non-ferrous Metals
- Powder metallurgy copper parts
- Titanium products
- Titanium profiles for medical implants
- Titanium unalloyed rod for surgical implants
- Titanium wire rod for surgical implants, nuclear power mechanical engineering, shipbuilding industry
- Titanium shaped profiles, square and flat bars
- Titanium hexagonal, calibrated, cold rolled
- Titanium round bars and billets
- About Us