- powder, particle size min. 1 mm;
- granules of 2 to 5 mm.
Application: pharmaceuticals, food additives, paint, and glass industry, metallurgy (production of high-quality alloys), and electronic industry.
|Chemical composition, %||Grade Se-0||Grade Se-1|
|Selenium, not less||99,9||99,5|
|Other impurities, not more||0,10||0,50|
PACKAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
The goods are to be packed in transport cloth packets.
Each two cloth packets are to be put in one carton box.
Each 12 carton boxes are to be put on a one-way pallet (OWP) (1200х800 mm).
Every 12 cartons on the OWP are to be banded with the plastic strip.
GUARANTEED STORAGE PERIOD
The storage period of selenium in the cold warehouse is 5 years, in the heated warehouse is 8 years.
- How to buy
- Industrial explosives
- Refined Precious Metals
- Rare earth metals
- Precious Metal Compounds
- Gold mining chemicals
- Wood preservation products
- Industrial chemistry
- Copper sulphate pentahydrate technical grade
- Copper Sulphate pentahydrate feed grade
- Copper carbonate feed grade
- Copper carbonate basic
- Copper sulphate pentahydrate with anti-caking agent
- Boric acid
- Borax Pentahydrate
- Borax decahydrate
- Ferrous sulfate monohydrate
- Prilled Urea automotive-grade for Ad-Blue
- AdBlue – the reducing agent of nitrogen oxides AUS 32
- Liquid Nitrogen
- DRY ICE (Solid Carbon Dioxiede)
- Mineral Fertilisers
- Cellulose & lignin
- Ore and Ore Concentrates
- Non-ferrous Metals
- Powder metallurgy copper parts
- Titanium products
- Titanium profiles for medical implants
- Titanium unalloyed rod for surgical implants
- Titanium wire rod for surgical implants, nuclear power mechanical engineering, shipbuilding industry
- Titanium shaped profiles, square and flat bars
- Titanium hexagonal, calibrated, cold rolled
- Titanium round bars and billets
- About Us